What are credits?
- Credits are used to download, generate or upscale images
- One image generation is five credits
- One image download is ten credits
- One image upscale is twenty credits
You can use your credits across downloads, generations and upscales.
What are upscales?
- When you generate an image with our tool, it creates a preview image
- Upscaling the image creates a more polished version
- You’ll see finer details, better quality and a higher resolution image
What can you do with the images?
- Download once and use them however often you like, with no time limit.
- Commercial and non-commercial purposes.
- No need to credit Impossible Images (although it makes us happy when you do).
Read the full terms and conditions here.
What can’t you do with the images?
- Resell them in their own right (for example, by uploading them to another stock library – this is independent of copyright and applies to the purchase terms).
- Resell them on merchandise where the image is the main component of the design.
- Use them to illustrate anything sensitive or to promote untruth or fake news.