Terms and Conditions.
Welcome to the Impossible Images stock image site.
By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”).
If you disagree with these Terms, you should not use our website.
These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use our website.
We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the images you purchase from our site for personal, commercial, or editorial purposes as long as you do not sell them in their own right.
This license is subject to your compliance with these Terms.
The images are available on our site are owned by us and are protected by copyright laws and other intellectual property laws where applicable.
Where applicable, you may not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notice from the images.
3.1 Copyright and Trademark
When using our Generation Services, you give Impossible Images and any successors a copyright license that is perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, sublicensable, no-charge, royalty-free, and irrevocable.
This license allows Impossible Images to reproduce, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, and distribute the text and image prompts you to enter into the Services or Assets generated by the service according to your instructions.
The license will continue even if this Agreement is terminated by any party for any reason.
- You may not use the images for any illegal or unauthorised purpose.
- You may not sublicense, sell, distribute, or transfer the images to any third party.
- You may not use the images in a defamatory, obscene, or discriminatory way.
- You may not claim that the images are produced by any means other than Artificial Intelligence.
- You may not attempt to generate images that are offensive, pornographic, derogatory or are in any way offensive or potentially offensive to another person.
- You may not attempt to circumvent any safeguards on this site (and those of our suppliers) to create offensive images.
- If we find users repeatedly using prompts to create offensive or inappropriate images potentially, the user will be banned from the site, with no refunds given.
4.1 Age Restrictions
By using the Services, you acknowledge that you are at least 13 years old and meet the minimum age requirement for digital consent in your country. If you are old enough to access the Services in your country but lack the authority to consent, your parent or guardian must agree to our terms.
We request that you ask your parent or guardian to review these terms. If you are a parent or legal guardian and allow your teenager to use the Services, you are also subject to these terms and are responsible for your teenager’s activities on the Services.
Impossible Images endeavours to create Services suitable for individuals ages 13 and above and appropriate for families. However, the Assets produced by our system are based on user queries, and as this technology is new and constantly evolving, we cannot guarantee the suitability of the Assets for our Customers.
- If you believe any content on our site infringes on your copyright, please notify us in writing.
- Your written notice should include: identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, identification of the content on our site that is claimed to be infringing and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content, your contact information (including name, address, telephone number, and email address), a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, and a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- We will promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content upon receipt of a valid takedown notice.
- We may also, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe on the copyrights of others when using the Image Generator.
- If you believe that content was removed in error or is not infringing, you may submit a counter-notification to us in writing, which includes the information required by law.
You must pay the applicable fee for the images you purchase before you can download them.
We may change our prices anytime, but any changes will not affect your prior purchases.
For subscription accounts, the maximum number of images you can download monthly is 200. This is subject to a fair usage policy, where we reserve the right to terminate any subscription accounts where we feel the images are being harvested for distribution.
6. Warranty and Disclaimer
We make no warranties or representations about the images available on our site.
The images are provided “as is” without any warranty, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
7. Limitation of Liability
Our liability for any damages arising out of or in connection with the use of our site or the images available on our site is limited to the amount you paid for the images.
We will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits, lost revenue, or lost data.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our contributors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising from your use of our site or the images available.
We may terminate your license to use the images at any time if you breach these Terms.
Upon termination, you must immediately cease all use of the images and destroy all copies of the images in your possession.
10. Governing Law
These Terms and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be governed by and construed by the laws of the jurisdiction in which we operate without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
11. Changes to Terms
We reserve the right to modify or update these Terms at any time without prior notice.
Your continued use of our site after any such modifications or updates constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms.
12. Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of our site and the images available on our site.
These Terms superseded any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications, or understandings between you and us regarding the use of our site or the images available on our site.
About Impossible Images.
The small print.
Impossible Images is brought to you by and is a trading style of Toast Design Consultancy Limited. Registered office: 16 North Bar Street, Banbury, OXON. OX16 0TF.
Company registered in England and Wales No.04451696. VAT number: GB 695693663. Toast is a registered trademark in the EU.
What we do with your data.